1 container (142g 3 5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed arugula
4 Naan breads
1 can of tomato sauce for pizzas
1 cup 250ml grape tomatoes
1 c. 250ml sliced mushrooms
1 c. 250ml grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup 125ml sliced bocconcini cheese
1/2 c. 125ml green or black olives
8 slices pepperoni
4 slices prosciutto
2 slices cooked ham, cut into strips
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Arrange ingredients in small serving bowls.
3. Place the Naan breads on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and spread the tomato sauce on each.
4. Let each family member garnish his or her pizza in his or her own way. For optimal cooking, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms should be placed on top of the cheese.
5. Bake pizzas for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Fresh Attitude arugula before serving.
You can also use Fresh Attitude baby spinach as a topping. You can either add the spinach before cooking or, for extra crunch and fresh-ness, sprinkle it after cooking.