1. Peel, cube and bring beets to a boil in a medium pot. Cook until you can easily put a fork through cubes.
2. Prepare dressing by combining all six ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Store in refrigerator until the remainder of ingredients are ready.
3. Set up breading station using 3 shallow bowls or plates; one with flour, one with egg, and one with the other ingredients.
4. Heat avocado oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
5. Season each chicken thigh or cutlet with salt and pepper, then coat in flour, followed by egg, and then panko parmesan blend. Transfer to hot skillet and cook for 4 minutes per side. Chicken should be golden brown and crispy. Place chicken on paper towel lined plate to soak up excess oil.
6. Toss Fresh Attitude Arugula in a large bowl. Mix in beets and add dressing to desired taste.
7. Top with sliced parmesan panko crusted chicken and goat cheese.
A recipe from Meaghan Mikkelson, PWHPA member, 2x Gold & Silver Olympic medalist in ice hockey, Gold medalist & 6x Silver medalist - Ice Hockey world championship, CWHL Champion & NCAA Champion.
PWHPA - Professional Women's Hockey Players Association