- 1 container (312g 11oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed baby spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 chicken noodle soup mix
- 5 t 1,25l cold water
- 1cs 15ml vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, crumbled
- 2 slices cooked ham, sliced in strips
- 1 breadsticks package (Grissini)
- 1 cup 250ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup 250ml croutons
- 1/2 cup 125ml fish-shaped crackers
- 1/2 cup 125ml salted popcorn
- 1/4 cup 60ml crushed flax seeds
1. Peel and chop the onion. Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onion for 2 minutes.
2. Add the Fresh Attitude baby spinach, the water and the chicken noodle soup mix. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. While the soup is cooking, place the toppings in small bowls.
4. In a blender, puree the soup until smooth and adjust the seasoning to taste.
5. Serve the soup in large bowls and let the family customize their soup with the toppings. There is so many possibilities!
This soup can also be made with our Fresh Attitude Duo Baby Kale and Spinach.