1 container (142g 3 5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed arugula
4 servings Chicken breast
1/4 cup 63 ml Extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. 30 ml Honey
1 can Chickpeas
1 cup 250 ml Celery, diced
1 cup 250 ml Blackberries
4 slices Prosciutto
BBQ sauce of choice
Seasoning of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Drain the chickpeas and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with spices of choice (I used chili powder, salt, and pepper). Roast in oven, stirring intermittently, until crisp (approximately 30 minutes).
2. Season chicken breasts to your taste. Barbecue to an internal temperature greater than 160 degrees. Dress with BBQ sauce of choice. Cut into small chunks and set aside.
3. In a bowl, stir together the olive oil, honey, and the juice of half of the lemon.
4. Put the Fresh Attitude arugula into a large bowl and coat with the honey lemon dressing.
5. Serve the arugula on each plate. Top with celery, blackberries, a cut-up slice of prosciutto, crispy chickpeas, and chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
A recipe from Halli Krzyzaniak, PWHPA member, 3x silver medalist - Ice hockey World championship, 2x U18 World Junior Ice Hockey champion with Team Canada & Clarkson Cup Champion.
PWHPA - Professional Women's Hockey Players Association