1 container (142g 5oz) of Fresh Attitude prewashed Arugula
1 gluten free pizza dough
6 thin slices of Prosciutto
1/2 cup 125 ml goat cheese
1/2 cup 125 ml cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/4 cup 60 ml Balsamic Glaze
1 tbsp. 15 ml extra-virgin olive oil
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Using a sturdy backing sheet and bake the crust for 10-15 minutes until it starts to turn golden.
2. Once baked, remove the pizza dough from the oven and top with a drizzle of olive oil, followed by goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, prosciutto and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Slide the pizza back into the hot oven and bake until pizza is lightly browned and crispy. The backing time will vary depending on your oven and the size of the pizza. Check every five minutes. It generally bakes for 10-15 minutes total.
4. While the pizza is in the oven, toss the fresh Attitude arugula in oil adding salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove the pizza form the oven, top with fresh arugula and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
6. Serve immediately.
A recipe from Kassidy Sauvé, PWHPA member & U18 World Junior Ice Hockey champion with Team Canada.
PWHPA - Professional Women's Hockey Players Association